Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day!

Hey y'all,

Did anyone else sleep oddly last night? I feel well-rested but I definitely woke up a few times, and I also was up before the sun, which is horrifying to a girl who still loves to sleep in till noon.

For many of us, today is the FIRST FREAKING DAY. I've spent the past week nesting in my room, having class lists change once, twice, three times, and planning like a crazy lady. I think I'm ready - my to-do list just has a few last-minute laminations, stapling one more thing, and taking a deep breath.

Also, figuring out where I can find a working projector cart, setting up the SMART board, and a few other things that are important...

Sigh.

Anyhow. I'm really excited to start school today, and I cannot wait to meet all of my kids. I'll be back with a much longer update later on - and y'all better let me know how your first days go!

xoxo
Miss Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment